Our wonderful Coffi Lab Baristas are central to the creation of the exceptional customer experience that we strive for. Providing prompt service and great tasting coffee in a warm, friendly and engaging manner.
The Marlborough store has pride of place on the High Street and boast a loyal customer base. We are looking for someone to join the team to work 3 or 4 shifts per week, including rotational weekends.
If you are looking to join a company with heart, with the added bonus of daily visits from our friendly, four-legged customers, this could be the opportunity for you.
Day to day, you will be responsible for:·
- Delighting every customer with our magnificent Coffi Lab customer service.
- Crafting consistently beautiful coffee with basic latte art (following recipe and presentation standards and understanding all milks served).
- Helping your team to keep the store spotless - ensuring that it is a nice place to both work in and visit.
- The stores can be busy and so you will need to multitask and follow processes in order to maintain both speed of service and quality of product.
We are looking for someone to...
- Be dependable. Being a team player really helps everything run like clockwork.
- Be clear. Effective and efficient communication skills are important to get your message across.
- Be organised. You must be able to multi-task as there is a lot involved in ensuring that our customer experience is consistent from the first to the last.
- Be steady. Our stores can get very busy and our teams need to be able to cope with a change of pace, both up and down.
- Be friendly. We want our teams to find the fun at work. You will need to be an approachable, kind colleague, whilst also being welcoming and attentive to our customers.
Experience within a high-volume retail, hospitality or restaurant environment is desirable but not essential. Previous coffee experience is also desirable, however full training and support will be provided.