Join the pack at Coffi Lab as we enter an exciting new chapter of food & drink for our growing group of coffee stores. We’re dedicated to bringing the best quality products to our neighbourhoods and with that goal in mind are investing in our very own central production unit in Cardiff.
The brand new Coffi Lab Kitchen will bring all our food offerings under one roof including the launch of in-house artisan bakery. Fresh, local, quality produce will be used in our breakfast & lunch menus with a focus on seasonality, provenance and most importantly - taste.
We’re all about sharing the joy of good food with our customers and are excited to open this opportunity for a Team Leader.
Working sociable hours, our Team Leaders help oversee the daily functions of the Coffi Lab Kitchen making sure the day runs smoothly, production schedules are met, and the highest levels of food safety compliance are practiced.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help managing store orders via production management software.
- Plan and oversee production schedules with Kitchen Team Leaders.
- Place, log and accept stock orders from suppliers, accounting for waste as necessary throughout production.
- Help lead in the production, packing and delivery of outgoing orders.
- Assist in the training of new starters in particular.
- Be at the forefront of quality control in the Coffi Lab Kitchen, making certain that our menu items are made to spec and with the upmost care - every time.
- Managing high levels of food safety compliance and ensuring all relevant production and traceability paperwork is completed.
- Keeping our workspaces safe for our teams by seeing company Health and Safety guidelines are practiced.
- 1 years supervisory experience within a food manufacture / preparation environment is essential.
- Extensive food safety knowledge, Level 1 certificate minimum.
WORKING HOURS: Working hours are currently 7am-3pm and as such you must be able to travel to our Rumney base for 7am on any day of the week.